• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Arken Guard or Iron Breaker for the dwarves

silasu

Maybe Arken Guard Could use full iron armour and a diamond axe or the Iron breaker could either have the same or instead of the axe a iron sword

Maybe Arken Guard Could use full iron armour and a diamond axe or the Iron breaker could either have the same or instead of the axe a iron sword

I'm glad you took the forums, I'm proud of you! it warms my heart to see players contributing ideas to the community!! now, your suggestion is pretty vague if I'm being totally honest, but tahts okay because it is your first suggestion. generally we like it this format:
Name
Cost
Maps
Armor
Weapons
Specials/effects

now, to address electriccharged
[quote user_id="10483186" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/ElectricCharged/74.png" name="ElectricCharged"]That would literally just be the same thing as current Soldier.[/quote]

yes that is true, although I would love to see some more map exclusive tanks so maybe we could alter his idea a little bit?

Back