• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Axethrower change

Sauron154

V2 Legend
V1 Lord
I think Axethrower needs a change and here are my suggestions:
One axe that cant be thrown so you always have a melee weapon. (This axe should also get the sharpness vote)
The throwing axes should be in a quiver or just one throwing axe with a number so you now how many you got.

So, why do you not just not throw your axes if you only have one left? It's up to you to throw. All that making it unthrowable would do is limit the class more.

Then add another axe because you cant spam the axes.
Sharp vote has no use and it has the same melee damage as archer.

You aren't supposed to spam axes, Axethrower is a clean up class which kills the wounded enemies who are running away on low health. Axethrower is there to stop them from running away by throwing an axe in their heads.

Well I've been killed on several occasions by axe spammers, so regardless of whether you are 'supposed' to spam axes or not, you still can, Which makes it not a cleanup class.

Well I've been killed on several occasions by axe spammers, so regardless of whether you are 'supposed' to spam axes or not, you still can, Which makes it not a cleanup class.

Just because you can spam axes, doesn't mean it's the most efficient way.
Archer can kill you in melee, but that doesn't mean it's not a ranged class.

Back