• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Buff Shieldman Kit

The_Witch_Pikmin

V2 Veteran
V1 Veteran
I think most of us agree that Shieldman is weaker than it should be. Compared to what it originally was, it's weak. Getting four hit killed by regular soldiers is shocking considering that it is a melee class. My thoughts on ways to buff it include: Giving it more armour (to that or a little less of Spearman), giving it's shield knockback 1 (like it originally had in V1 of Empire War). Both would be ideal in my opinion as it is too situational a class.

So, what will it be. Or do you think it's balanced. Comment below, like and subscribe.

If shieldman is to get a buff, there should be counterclasses with axes to disable shields, since every class in the game currently has a counter class.

it went to hell
(aka this link http://www.empirewar.org/forums/m/5312442/viewthread/29191098-axeman-class-suggestion/post/last#last )

I do think It would need a counter if buffed, but it needs to be buffed as right now, almost every class is its counter. Even archers can beat it to death with their wooden swords easily.

Back