• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Bye..For now (prolly 8 months till archer is nerfed)

Turtlebomb66

V2 Legend
Hey i already said everything ive needed to on my personal fourm so ill make this a short and sweet goodbye

Bai

(Ill return to see the state of the server once archer is nerfed)

Chill, just keep practicing. I’ve killed countless of these ‘op’ archers but also have died some times. Tim doesn’t guarantee you kills just because you’re melee. Sometimes you gotta die.

Also if you can use it you can beat it. Cya in a week

If i was Pythonowae or Electric (luv both yall :p, no homo) i would be back in a week, but nah im done chilling with that bs like i said see u in a couple of months

Ah, cya Turtle! I think I will be going dead on this server for the most part as well...... But it is still sad that you are going for the present :-(
Had some fun together on this server, catch ya later :)

That's why you don't make those things, if I would make a post after Everytime I feel mad because of one donor class or another the forums would be spammed and people will get annoyed and no one would take me seriously.

well tbh ive seen u leave multiple times, not for the same reasons but then u came back the next couple of days tf? And if i didnt have to deal with the nerfs and buffs that in my eyes do not work i wouldnt leave mate. Only so many times u can be constructor

I did leave couple of times but i didn't make "ill be leaving till X, Y and Z happens" Or "Im leaving for a year" posts. Mostly i left when i got tired of EW or when i had RL stuff.
In fact, i cant remember making any goodbye post beside the one i made when V1 died.

ah whateva see u in a month or 2
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Back