• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Easterling Flailer

Turtlebomb66

V2 Legend
This is a class for Rhovian maps

This would be apart of the Rhovian Class Package

Weapons: Flail (4-5dmg without sharpness), Golden Sword (Sharpness Would effect both weapons)

Armor: Dyed Yellow Leather Helm (Custom Easterling Helmet), Golden Chestplate (prot 2) Dyed Red Leather Boots

Ability: The ability of the class would be if you right clicked the flail it would hit multiple enimes at the same time (cool down every 10 seconds and AOE of ability 3 blocks)

Effects: Resistance 1, Slowness 1, Strength 1

ive been searching long and hard for a way to implement a low splash dmg class and you've done it!

so would the flail be a fishing rod? how would that work with mc mechanics? and what about giving it strength?
also we should get a mod to comment on how it may work gameplay wise.

hmmm i think a fishing rod would do well, possibly shulker balls for that would go invisible when you used the ability, and maybe strength i would kinda like to see it in action first if this was considered

Interesting idea, not really sure if this would work out.

Slightly unrelated, but I feel like EW could use some melee classes that cause potion effects. For example, in this case maybe the flail could have a 15% chance of causing blindness for 2 seconds, and 100% of causing slowness 1 for 3 seconds. Something to think about maybe

this would require pretty skillful code and I think it would be cool, but first let's get a mod to comment on the viability of easterling flailer, a class that can hit more than 1 player at a time/per swing for low to moderate damage.

Back