• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Empire War Texture Pack Revamp - 1.8 pvp sounds and more

m4rine_semperfi

V2 Veteran
(Includes newest version of EW Pack as the base)

Changes/Updates:
-Low Fire (Easy to pvp when on fire)

-Clear GUIs (Easy to see enemies when rearranging inventory)

-32x bit widgets/particles/font (Better looking quality)

-Old 1.8 pvp sounds (Gives effect of old pvp slightly back) this means there are only the hit sounds and fall dmg sounds like there used to be. I find that this gives a 'placebo' effect and makes me feel like 1.8 pvp and do better.

-Enchant glimmer readded (When going into a fight you can tell who has sharpness and who doesn't)

-More items/blocks from the old EW pack (Takes up more space on your computer, but is a more full pack)

New Download

hope at least someone enjoys it !

Remove the blaze rod texture, remove the sword models from the model file and remove the weird Iron and chain armor textures.

Blaze rod looks a bit wierd and not like a mage staff.
The swords look a bit odd when you hold them and attack with it, same for the stone axe.
Leather, gold and diamond armor still looks like regular armor but Iron and chain don't , which causes very wierd armor patterns on some classed like hammerer.

[quote user_id="7503051" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/De_Mik/74.png" name="De_Mik"]Remove the blaze rod texture

Blaze rod isn't even a custom texture. It uses the default.[/quote]
Not in this resource pack.

Yeah I didn't mean to have that texture in it, it was accidentally transferred when I moved the other item/block textures to make the EW pack have more textures.

This pack is no longer supported (most likely) because I am using my new one. Feel free to edit it yourself. Simply delete the blaze texture and it will change to default in-game.

Back