• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

kmedic buff

The walking spawnpoint would create a variety of problems, such as forcing people to spawn off a ledge as a prank, could be too hard to code, too op, etc.

How about instead of it being a walking spawnpoint, it can give short buffs for speed or resistance (not strength) on top of healing that have a cooldown that's longer than the amount of time that the person can have the buff. (e.g: 5 seconds of buff, 10 second cooldown to use again.)

Medic does need a buff as no one will ever play it otherwise. It's not a fun class to play from what I've seen and needs another gimmick other than only healing. Give it assists for all the kills the healed or buffed person gets.

The walking spawnpoint would create a variety of problems, such as forcing people to spawn off a ledge as a prank, could be too hard to code, too op, etc.

How about instead of it being a walking spawnpoint, it can give short buffs for speed or resistance (not strength) on top of healing that have a cooldown that's longer than the amount of time that the person can have the buff. (e.g: 5 seconds of buff, 10 second cooldown to use again.)

Medic does need a buff as no one will ever play it otherwise. It's not a fun class to play from what I've seen and needs another gimmick other than only healing. Give it assists for all the kills the healed or buffed person gets.

I do like the mobile spawnpoint idea still too much, but the in battle buff is not a bad class either. at some point I was gonna suggest trying some maps with multiple micropoints instead of big points, which would utilize more flags, and having a medic mabe would allow ppl to spawn closer to the battle instead of at the gate? it would be a set spawn point but it would be closer to the battle

and yea I like that but why not just aoe regen as a range ability, and maybe a team penalty if the medic is killed too, like if he is regening, all who were being healed lose 2 hearts?
to balance that out, make regen more

Bad idea, medic sneak to a flag.
I think medic should have his EXP bar filled every time he heals people and when the bar is filled to the end he gets special ability such as giving him and one other player resistance 3 for 10 sec or for the next 60 seconds he gain regen and when he heals players they also get strength.

Also, I agree with the witch pikmin, medic needs to earn the kills that the player who have been killed earned.

Bad idea, medic sneak to a flag.
I think medic should have his EXP bar filled every time he heals people and when the bar is filled to the end he gets special ability such as giving him and one other player resistance 3 for 10 sec or for the next 60 seconds he gain regen and when he heals players they also get strength.

Also, I agree with the witch pikmin, medic needs to earn the kills that the player who have been killed earned.

good, now only if it would be implemented like the other 50 forgotten good class ideas in this section of the forum

[quote name="The_Witch_Pikmin "]Maybe give medic a weapon? At least a wooden sword.[/quote]
wooden sword that effect the target with nausea

Back