• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

New class (just a thought :D)

Yiannis123

V2 Lord
How about adding a new class , i am thinking of a class like the crossbow its lotr lore friendly there were crossbows. It would have the standard 10 pork chops it has 16 arrows but he shoots and walks slowly not as slow as a troll . Does more dmg to the opponent the then a bow . Basically like the one in Conwy :D ( just and idea :P)

Idk I think someone already suggested that and the staff team ignored/said it was 2 hard 2 code/didn't felt like adding the class

:o idk i want something game changing to happen in EW something that will make us go wow . Its hard tho i get it . ;-;

I personally hate crossbow. Why? Because it's an archer class which requires no skill in aiming due to no arrow drop and high arrow speed, has little to no counterplay and can target and kill whoever they want regardless if that player is better than them or not. A strong charge up bow class would be cool, but it should function the same as archer, in that the arrow's actually have the same kind of drop as normal archers do. This would provide counterplay to crossbow and make the class actually require skill to use.

Hm tbh anyone got any ideas for new kits want to see something new doh something gamechanging for those who can handle it .

Hm could 1 of you make a thread of peoples kits suggestions and we will see which are fair good or impossible to do?

What the hell guys. Making useless spam posts like that isn't allowed and is very annoying..
Don't do it again, or expect forum punishments.

About the class, we used to have a crossbow on old EW, but it was very annoying for any other classes as you'd just die without knowing what happened constantly, since crossbows did insane damage from big range. So honestly, I'm not a fan of the class.

Back