• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

New spear class

De_Mik

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Moderator
V2 King
This is just a quick class suggestion, did not put much effort in it.

Name: Easterling? I dunno, please come up with a name
Type: Free
Maps: Depends on the name, obviously
Weapons: Stone Sword, 4 spears
Equipment/Items: 3 ladders & 10 steak [default]
Armor: Leather Chestplate, Chain Pants, Leather Boots
Potion Effects: Speed I
[rule]
Abilities: Can throw spears
Extra Info: When this class throws a spear, he only looses 1,5 hunger points, He can throw spears when he has 1,5 hunger or less which allows him to throw more spears without eating.
[rule]
Why do you think your class should be added? This class is very skillfull since you need to combo alot (for example Throw spear, hit a few times, step back, throw another spear) It's also kind of unique and probably not that hard to code.

Hmm, one problem is the fact that a new item will have to be used for the new spear unless spear code is overhauled... Might be a problem as we don't have infinite items to work with on server...

For the existing spear class, imagine it always carrying 3 spears + sword in other hand. Now imagine a dude woth 4 pf them + sword (highly doubt my reply here will be supported)

Keep in mind the class has low melee damage and low armor.

That doesnt help him carry 3 or 4 spears xD but yeah just ignore me cuz nothing aint change in my faviour. Spearman would be bad if it didnt have the spears.

4 spears would be op. You gave him cons's melee damage and armour and cons is an ok class that can even beat soldier in some cases. Now give cons not 1 not 3 but 4 spears to throw at his enemies and you get some of the most op shit you can see on the server. Spearman is already the best class with both melee and projectile damage which also allows him to regen faster, a spear can bring a player almost to half of his original health and 2 spears leave most classes with enough health for ony 1 hit which means that the class is only weakened if the player runs out of spears, which he wont coz u just gave em more spears and the restock chests are a thing.

4 spears would be op. You gave him cons's melee damage and armour and cons is an ok class that can even beat soldier in some cases. Now give cons not 1 not 3 but 4 spears to throw at his enemies and you get some of the most op shit you can see on the server. Spearman is already the best class with both melee and projectile damage which also allows him to regen faster, a spear can bring a player almost to half of his original health and 2 spears leave most classes with enough health for ony 1 hit which means that the class is only weakened if the player runs out of spears, which he wont coz u just gave em more spears and the restock chests are a thing.

whatifitsashe?

Back