• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Point Classes

Rikumaru

Former Staff
V2 Sage
V1 Hero
A few suggestions on some point classes which could be added:

Elven Soldier - 6000 points

Gear:

- Iron Sword - Sharp 3 with vote
- Leather Armor (Same as archer armor)
- Dash with an 8 second cooldown

The Elven Soldier class which was seen before, seemed to be immensely popular and people found it really fun to use, even though it was pretty weak. Adding it, in a more balanced form would make this a very fun class to play and damn popular. With these stats it would struggle vs high armored melee but soft counter ranged players such as Archer or Ranger.

Elven Archer - 6000 points

Gear:

-Golden Sword - Sharp 1 with vote
-Leather Armor (Same as archer armor)
-Bow (Same as ranger bow without volley)
-Dash with an 8 second cooldown

This class would be a lower damage archer class, but would have great mobility allowing to stay in is effective range but also dodge incoming projectiles. It would also be able to execute someone if they are on low HP using the sword.

Ice Mage - 12000 Points

Gear:

-Mage Staff (Sharp 9 with vote)
-Same Armor as Fire Mage
-Ice Wall with a 10 second cooldown - This would replace mage jump and would place a 3x4 ice wall where the player shift left clicks and lasts upto 4 seconds.
-Ice Shards (snowballs) - This would deal about half the damage of a fireball and cost 50% of the players magicka (the xp bar). The snowballs would be able to be fired upto two times with a full xp bar or once at 50% xp.
-Speed 1

The Ice Mage would be a good sustain DPS and utility class compared to Fire Mage which is a highly mobile burst damage class. Not other class really is effective in combat and also provides utility to the team, to which this class would fulfill that role quite nicely along with being a very unique class and playstyle. It would also allow non-donor players to play a mage class which most fondly remember from EW 1.0.

I voted no on Ice mage, but that's only because you can't deflect snowballs unlike fireballs. And since it can shoot twice, and has an ice wall I believe it to be a powerup from regular mage. Other than that it's a good suggestion imo.

I voted no on Ice mage, but that's only because you can't deflect snowballs unlike fireballs. And since it can shoot twice, and has an ice wall I believe it to be a powerup from regular mage. Other than that it's a good suggestion imo.

I'm not too sure on how good it would be on siege since I haven't used snowballs much, but I just gave it arbitrary values which would easily be adjusted if it's too strong or weak. I wouldn't like it to be stronger than mage at all, just a different playstyle to it I guess. If the ice shield is too strong as well, maybe make it destructible like constructor wood is.

what if ice mage also got to freeze people? I mean look at him, he costs 12000 points he better be fukin worth every drop of it and more. I like the snowball, and I don't think it is op because remember it does half the damage. ice wall is good, but I think it should have a 2 sec player freeze or each snowball freezes for 1 second but does even less damage?

Back