• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Seasonal classes

Huntifi

V2 Lord
Hello everyone, i got idea about Seasonal Classes

Seasonal classes are classes that are only avaible for three/two months, but these classes are very special and can be used on any map. These classes are classes that fit in anny map for example Horseman, crossbowman, Hunter, bannerman... (note: this are examples/idea's so dont say annything like this: its to hard to code)

Seasonal classes can be buyed with points (i know that Tim is aigenst it but still i try it, you never know).
But since they are seasonal Classes you have to be a very active player, this means that not everyone will get the chance to get these classes and that is good for balancing the amount of that class in one map.

*I know staff is currently busy with important stuff, so i think this could be somthing for later.

Guys feel free to leave your opinion about this.

#SantaClassForWinter

Btw, I suppose that you mean that these classes are available for a few months one year, and then next year they come back during the same months?

Somthing like that gooala but Santa class really xD. I mean that these classes are only available for 3 months And then it changes to another class but these classes have to be bought with points first before it can be used.

Should have seasonal versions of the maps. Covered in snow during christmas with christmas tree´s and giant candy canes. Night and maybe storm along with some jack´o lanterns during halloween etc.

Back