• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Recent content by LimeeFox

  1. LimeeFox

    Give item ability

    I heavily prefer dropping items with Q. It's vanilla and feels like Minecraft and there's less forcing and less ambiguity. I disagree with the suggestion (but support it's intention/goal of the suggested mechanic) Also means we have little to no code to write to support that.
  2. LimeeFox

    Planned Let constructor retrieve wood from cauldrons.

    Being able to retrieve resources from team inventory is a good idea. I think there should be a new block for managing this instead of using restocks, and Tobberz will be happy because it's a step towards resupply stations. Indeed as you said, there should obviously be a limit to how much a...
  3. LimeeFox

    Auto craft wood when being collected.

    hmm I'm trying to think of a reason why not. I think historically it's because you used to be able to repair a gate with wood logs, by rebuilding it quite literally. Now though, having you keep the logs probably serves us no purpose indeed, although admittedly it feels like leading constructors...
  4. LimeeFox

    Dominion Rework

    You mean Domination gamemode, not dominion? I already changed the capture speed by 75% for 3.3.3 (an average player would not have known, I admit. But you're a staff member who has access to the changelog). After 3.3.3 releases we will be working on a new mechanic for dynamic spawns, instead...
  5. LimeeFox

    Rejected Put mined wood pile wood directly in player's inventory like before.

    Thank you for the suggestion. I disagree with it. Back in the day, the wood mined used to turn into stripped wood, and a block would still be there. Now, the wood block disappears, and if we still had the mined wood directly spawn in your inventory, it would look bad. To me for sure. I very...
  6. LimeeFox

    Planned Placeable restock chest ability

    I've got to say, I'm surprised I gave this post a like because currently I'm against this feature. That being said, if it was to be implemented, then only in the form of a purchasable constructor's placeable. The ability to buy this placeable would be unlocked through some advancement. This...
  7. LimeeFox

    happy anniversary gramps

    happy anniversary gramps
  8. LimeeFox

    Planned Score for collecting wood.

    I believe you mean score. Yes if it's not the case then it's an overlook on our side, submitting materials to team inventory is supposed to contribute to your score. Will get it sorted for 3.3.3 (y)
  9. LimeeFox

    Planned Show the player his/her stats at the end of the game, not just mvp.

    yes this has been on our todo list since very early v3 days. I think it might be added in 3.3.3 but if not, then 100% by 3.4
  10. LimeeFox

    Planned Easter eggs

    Yes I agree and it's planned. In the future updates we'll be working on making a much more advancement/achievement driven gameplay where you will need to pursue quests/advancements in order to unlock stuff for gameplay. One of the big contributors to this will be dedicated easteregg finding...
  11. LimeeFox

    self buff ability

    isn't that literally active melee effect ability
  12. LimeeFox

    Rejected Temporary respawn ability

    I think this would be way too op even if we added a cooldown, and also too random.
  13. LimeeFox

    Lore accurate me sitting on the throne of empire war being carried by little modlets

    Lore accurate me sitting on the throne of empire war being carried by little modlets
  14. LimeeFox

    Various Entity & Description Bugs

    the flags are displayed in the order in which they were created, we would need to store an ordered list of flags and add ability to set the order somehow (or compute it from the dependency tree, which don't even always exist) so unless steal decides to address it during one of his epic activity...
  15. LimeeFox

    what a beauty

    what a beauty
Back
Top