• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Recent content by NEMO_CZ

  1. N

    Let players use /nextmap when noone else is online.

    can we have a dev opinion / response to this?
  2. N

    Bracing gates with wood / repairing gates.

    Ok I do agree with protecting spawns. I do not love the notion of only being able to assault walls that were designed for it. That to paraphrase LimeeFox from another post feels like leading the player around like a toddler.
  3. N

    Bracing gates with wood / repairing gates.

    I'm not sure we quite meet on the terminology. By prefabs I mean the ones that constructor can put anywhere. Not the other static, pre-placed buildables. The static ones are not much fun, because they take away the creativity.
  4. N

    Bracing gates with wood / repairing gates.

    From what I've heard constructor should be getting more prefabs. And making ladders from the current prefabs is already possible. Opening and closing the gate can slow the attackers significantly on lower player counts. The walls of Grimslade are very assailable, so are walls of Edhellond...
  5. N

    Bracing gates with wood / repairing gates.

    I think bracing the gate with wood and or the ability to repair the gate should return. I genuinely forgot that bracing gates with wood was a thing until I remembered how much wood we piled up behind the Minas Morgul gate on V1. Glorious times those were. (We also often lost the flag because we...
  6. N

    Auto craft wood when being collected.

    In fact we could go further and just remove the need to open inventory entirely, by limiting the player's inventory to the hotbar. (Though for some classes like the constructor the hotbar is already getting full. It's just an idea.)
  7. N

    Auto craft wood when being collected.

    I also think that there is a good point to removing crafting, because it feels so random in the EW gameplay experience. It is the only instance where you ever need to use the crafting grid on EW, nobody tells you you actually need to craft the wood to be able to use it. (consider a new player's...
  8. N

    Give item ability

    I support handing stuff directly instead of dropping it, because dropping stuff on the ground can get buggy and lead to other players steeling it. Though I am not entirely sure how to make it intuitive without also making it happen accidentally.
  9. N

    Dominion Rework

    It doesn't incentivize attacking? All I do in dominion gamemode is trying to sneak cap behind enemy lines.
  10. N

    The restocking delay applies to depositing wood for some reason.

    I don't know if this is a bug, but it doesn't feel intentional. Currently when you deposit mined wood, you have to wait before you can deposit again, because you're blocked by the restock timer.
  11. N

    Rejected Put mined wood pile wood directly in player's inventory like before.

    I don't see much of a point in making things feel vanilla minecrafty, but if wood finally starts falling from players I can see a point for consistency I guess.
  12. N

    Rejected Put mined wood pile wood directly in player's inventory like before.

    The main problem I have with wood dropping is that items can get buggy and it's just a shitty experience when you mine the wood and then have a problem picking it up. I think this has gotten better recently though.
  13. N

    Auto craft wood when being collected.

    I don't think removing pointless tedium is leading anyone like a toddler. The constructor has recently changed to a class that goes away hiding and mining wood half of the game (where previously they'd just get it on respawn), as I mentioned in another post. This suggestion is an attempt at...
  14. N

    Rejected Put mined wood pile wood directly in player's inventory like before.

    This was a thing before and got removed when wood became limited. I see no reason not to return the old behavior. It is cleaner, less clunky, more enjoyable to play, and creates less lag by minimizing entity count.
  15. N

    Planned Score for collecting wood.

    It could also have a category in mvp stats.
Back
Top