• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.
FireMage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FireMage
    FireMage
    Hoi Hoi
    Yiannis123
    Yiannis123
    Greetings o wise Galahdrim elf.I am am here to inform you , of a sudden concern i am having . Enemies are on the march the dark lords are plotting. We need defences. I need you to make some walls , walls to keep out the filth of the enemy known as orcs. Our capital must NOT FALL! Fearthy well my friend
    Yiannis123
    Yiannis123
    Fare thee*
    LAST EVER BLACK FLAMES EVENT BEGINS AT 16:00 GMT ON SUNDAY.
    Yep, Black Flames is closing on Sunday- and won't be re-opening. It's unlikely we'll re-open next year so tomorrow is your last time to enjoy the Black Flames experience.
    However, there are several things regarding the event that'll need to be addressed.

1. This will be the biggest event we've ever had on Black Flames. It's gonna be big, however if we don't get a full server we may have to downsize it. So please make an effort to join.

2. No loot BUT you will receive extremely good equipment for the event and when you die you will receive full diamond armor.

3. This event will include several kinds of elements including an advanced mob siege "gamemode" where you will have to defend your cities (yes, plural!) against hordes of mobs. Fail to defend a "checkpoint", will result in the sorrounding environment in being blown up or rendered unusable. And yeah don't worry there'll be a download for the map that isn't blown up (download of the map just before the event).

4. Copy and paste this to your wall and you will get a very special sword and bow from yours truly Shadow. That's not to say everyone won't be getting OP equipment but with these you'll have a slight advantage ^^

- Shadow
    (On BlackFlames)

Several events over the weekend! MOB SIEGES ARE COMING!

To kickstart this weekend of events, Remington will be besieged by a massive horde mobs at 19:30 on Friday (Tomorrow). Everyone is welcome to help the defense of Remington!
    On Saturday you will tackle on Molten Forgemaster at 19:30 GMT.
    And on Sunday there will be a mob siege of Elsinore at 19:30 GMT.
    There also may be smaller events throughout the weekend, however, these are the main ones. Make sure to attend, as we want a very big crowd for these events as these could potentially be the last.
    There will also be lots of loot, don't worry.

(( If you copy and paste this and put it on your wall, you will receive 200 Ara and 10 Iron Ingots! Contact me for rewards via Helpop in game or just PM on Enjin ^^ ))
    "If I had a grain of salt for every time gunda was salty, I would have... 10^87 septillion metric tons of salt."
    assassiniv
    assassiniv
    If I had a coin for every time I would see this joke I would have around 12 coins
    assassiniv
    assassiniv
    That's not a lot.....
    FireMage
    FireMage
    :p lol
    Enoshade, the epic life saver!!
    thanks for helping me out with my disease!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back