• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Accepted Ban appeal Maxa216

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxa216

Minecraft username: Maxa216
Ban/mute reason: 3rd bug abuse, Knowingly.
Banned/muted by: (I have no idea who banned me)
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted:

I think I should be unbanned for a few reasons:
The most important reason I think is that it has been a long time.
Although I don't know the exact time I got banned judging by my Discord messages it has been around 7 months now.
During this time a lot has changed for me, I just finished my education and am going to the next one. I can go on and on about the things I have done in my life the past 7 months but the point is I am a changed man.

This time also allowed me to think about what I have done. And now I understand why I didn't understand why I got banned at the time. It was two things really: A bit of denial at first and the fact that everyone could reproduce what I did. You see at the time my thinking was: If everyone can *Technically* do the same thing within normal Minecraft then it isn't really cheating. Essentially I just treated it as an advantage not many people knew about. Using words like "Loopholes" Or "Within the game mechanics" to justify my actions. It took me a while to understand what was wrong with that statement. And now I do.

The other reason why I should be unbanned is that in my opinion, at least the bug was pretty harmless compared to other possible abuses. I mainly used it to get more blocks and while this is annoying to others it is just that: Annoying. (The same thing can be achieved by like 6 constructors.) And its not like I used it to get MVP. Since I got that almost every game legitimately. Now that I think about it I don't know why I started doing this again.

The third reason is: Because I now understand that what I did is wrong there is absolutely no reason for me to use it ever again. I have literally nothing to gain by using it: Do I gain mvp? Nah. I get that already, What about extra constructor points? Lost interest in that a long time ago.

I really hope my offense is forgiven and I'm really sorry for my past actions.

Hi Maxa, I will discuss your appeal with the rest of the moderation team. I will give another reply and PM you when we have come to a verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back