• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Accepted Banned for "knockback modifier"

Cezario

Minecraft username: Cezarrio
Ban/mute reason: Knockback modifier
Banned/muted by: Unknown
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I suspect that I may have had too much CPS, an issue which I could resolve. If that was the issue then I am sorry but I have never had any cheat clients or anything of that sort. Thank you for reading my appeal.

What mods do you have enabled within badlion client? Also what version

1.20.2. I have scoreboard, tab, name tags, fullbright, enchant glint, boss bar, chat and animations equipped.

Can you upload your settings using the Profile feature in the BLC menu

I believe so, if you exit out of that there should be an upload button on that screen

Oh I see. Unfortunately with the settings you provided me, I am unable to reproduce any of the flags you triggered. You weren't banned for high cps, you were flagging movement checks whenever you were attacking a player.

Actually it seems if you click "open folder" the profiles are stored there and you can upload the .zip of the profile here.

I am indeed unable to reproduce the flags using that exact config.

I have decided to unban you as long as you use a vanilla client, as I have reasonable suspicion it is something to do with BLC considering you are the only person that uses it on the server and the only one causing these flags.

Back