• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Blowgunner And Valkyrie

Sauron154

V2 Legend
V1 Lord
Name: Blowgunner
Sort: Donor
Type: Short range
Maps: All

Weapons/Tools: Blowgun, Knife, Healing Potion
Blowgun shoots at short range does damage and gives 1 second nausea 3 effect to enemys. (Is used like crossbow)
Knife gives weaknes 1 to enemys for 2 seconds can be used every 7 seconds

Armor: Green Leather armor

Name: Valkyrie
Sort: Donor
Type: Melee
Maps: All

Weapons/Tools: Iron Sword, One Spear, Spread Wings
Spear gives the glowing effect.
Spread Wings: Can be used every 10 seconds gives Levitation 1 for 4 seconds

Effects: Speed 1
Armor: Iron Chestplate chain leggings and boots

I think you should precise what would be the actual item used for each special weapon (like what in Minecraft will be a blowgun?). This suggestion goes to your other class ideas aswell

I think you should precise what would be the actual item used for each special weapon (like what in Minecraft will be a blowgun?). This suggestion goes to your other class ideas aswell
It does not really matter wich item will be used the texture can be changed for the EW Resource pack. As long as it works but for example the Blowgun can be sugar cane. The Valkyrie spread wings item can be an Elytra. (If you cant put it on offcourse)

I like the ideas you're comming up with, but!
Keep in mind we're a Lord of the Rings-based server, if we add new classes we make sure they fit the map. I know we made the mistake by having universal donor classes which we simply can't just remove. We're not planning on adding more universal donor classes because most of the time they don't fit the LOTR theme and even then they would most-likely not fit on every map.

I'm personally against effects like nausea and blindness for more than about a second as they take a lot of the skill out of pvp. Nausea is a far more unfair perk than more damage.

The idea of a blowgun *could* work, but I feel it'd probably be more suited to a Haradrim or Easterling class, and if it were implemented it'd just have a normal weapon rather than one which deals weakness as well as damage.

In terms of your Valkyrie idea, obviously the name would need a rework to fit with the LOTR theme. The idea of a levitation class I guess is kinda cool, but I'm not sure how it'd work in PvP and if it would fit. It'd only really work out in the case of some sort of lore-stretching eastern mage class.

Back