• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Buff Mage Kit

FIle69

V2 Legend
Hello my name is Aaron Woods (ign: AaronWoods),

This post is about and idea to buff the mage kit. This kit available for $7,50 (irl money) on www.empirewar.org/store . I have played about 2 years on the dark age server. I have donated about $65 on that server, with pleasure. Now I have also bought the mage kit and halb on this new server. Both great/fun kits. But, I do think the mage kit needs to be buffed. I am not the only one with this opinion. Multiple people agree with me on this subject. People who have the mage kit and people who don’t. Maybe the mage kit should have just a bit better armor. Others think the mage kit’s fireballs should deal more damage, which I prefer over the armor buffed. Because if you would like to have a kit with strong armor and much hit points, I think you should buy the halb kit. But I don't know who is in charge of the content of the kits. I just think the mage should be able to deal more damage with the fireballs which they can fire from their blaze rod. Or more hit points from better armor, thats for the owner to decide.

With kind regards.

AaronWoods

PS: I really enjoy playing on the server.

In my opinion mage should be reverted back to old EW mage (without speed). The old version of mage had much better mobility and options to fight multiple people at the same time due to being able to reset fights with hp pots at the trade off for being 3-4 shot by other melees and the mage melee being weaker than archer melee.

This version of mage (with or without these changes) just seems like a glorified spearman. If reverted it would make mage a very unique class (which I loved despite mage being weaker than spearman then and also now).

In my opinion mage should be reverted back to old EW mage (without speed). The old version of mage had much better mobility and options to fight multiple people at the same time due to being able to reset fights with hp pots at the trade off for being 3-4 shot by other melees and the mage melee being weaker than archer melee.

This version of mage (with or without these changes) just seems like a glorified spearman. If reverted it would make mage a very unique class (which I loved despite mage being weaker than spearman then and also now).
Only I would donate for this? ;)

I agree, the old mage was a kit that players switched teams for and rush to the sign so they could play.
The new mage however is bad, even players that can play this class choose to play other class.

Back