• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Demo to my Pokemon fangame

ElectricCharged

Staff member
V2 Veteran
HEY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS.

I just released the demo to my (questionable) Pokémon fangame.

THE LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE IS:Right here

This is a .exe file. It's only compatible with operating systems that can run .exe files. (Works on Windows. Works on Linux with a workaround. Fairly certain there's no way except for a Virtual Machine to get it to work on Mac)

To run the game: unzip the folder and click on the 'game' file with the sun symbol.

I made this game for a friend of mine in a month because he said I couldn't do it and you know I had to show his ass. However, due to high demand, I decided to release it on here.

The game includes a lot of injokes and things that nobody should understand, but I feel that it makes for a very personal experience.

IMPORTANT: There's a bugfix included in the map. I suggest you read it.
You can read the Readme as well but it's honestly not useful at all.

Below is a list of (current) features:

Alolan forms.

Mega Pokémon.

Genders.

An Autorun button.

Absolutely ingeniously crafted gym puzzles.

Quality music. Furthermore, you can choose for yourself what you want to listen to, and you can even add your own music.

Of course, not all 800+ Pokémon are included in this snippet, but the data for all of them is in the game, so I can add them whenever I want.

Probably a lot more nice-sounding things that I can't think of right now

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, WHATEVER: Message me alright thanks.

Hope you enjoy!

Back