• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Discord Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobberz

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
A few things. Are there any more channels you think we should have on the discord?

It was suggested to me that we should have a #lotr or #middleearth channel for discussion of things like the LOTR/Hobbit films, books, and the upcoming Amazon series.

Any other suggestions are welcome, and be sure to vote in the poll ;)

Don't add another channel, it eill only clutter up the server and would detract from activity in general and offtopic channels. When there is no need, there is no need.

I asked tobberz to add this new "middleearth" channel in because it brings together groups of people whom have common interests and it also moves conversations from other channels which prioritise in other subjects e.g memes/anime/other etc.

I cannot wait to see what the new LOTR series is going to be like for example and I would enjoy discussing my ideas about what it could be/do with the community and this new channel is the perfect opportunity for that.

I added a "disagree" option, which of course reset the poll. Apologies.

#other is empty most of the time, but if we do add a new channel I think it should be about lore in general, for any book/movie/game.

enoshade now that is more like it, lore is a strong point of only a few of us so its good to educate others aswell right?

The Discord server wont suddenly get all cluttered because we add a Middle-Earth channel. Go ahead..

For those of you who are interested in what the LOTR Series on Amazon might be about, the official Twitter account has been teasing us: https://twitter.com/LOTRonPrime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back