• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Donor classes based on lore

De_Mik

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Moderator
V2 King
If there is a way to make all current donator classes Lore-dependent, I Imagine it something like this:

Helmsdeep:
Rohan:
Elven Archer (Ranger), Legend +
Horseman, Veteran +

Uruk-Hai:
Uruk-Hai Berserker (Berserker), Lord +
Uruk Torcher, Veteran +

Moria:
Dwarves:
Axethrower, Legend +
Dwarven Guard (Halberd)(21st Hall - 23rd Hall Only), Lord +

Goblins:
Gundabad Orc, Veteran +

Erebor:
Dwarves:
Axethrower, Legend +

Orcs:
Gundabad Orc, Veteran +

Minas Morgul:
Gondor:
Lossernach Axeman (Halberd), Lord +
Ithilien Ranger (Ranger), Legend +

Mordor:
-

Osgiliath:
Gondor:
Wizard of Gondor (Mage) Lord +

Mordor:
Harad Chieftain (Red Ranger)(Poison Arrows), Veteran +
Orc Shaman (Medic), Lord +

Edoras:
Rohan:
Horseman, Veteran +

Uruk-Hai:
Uruk Torcher, Veteran +
Uruk-Hai Berserker (Berserker), Lord +

Laketown:
Men:
Laketown Bowman (Ranger)(Wooden Sword), Lord +

Orcs:
-

Minas Tirith:
Gondor:
Gondor Mage (Mage), Lord +
Citadel Guard (Halberd)(Only at White Tree of Gondor), Veteran +

Mordor:
Harad Chieftain (Red Ranger)(Poison Arrows), Veteran +
Orc Shaman (Medic), Lord +

Lord + is Lord and all ranks above
yeah but like you buy a class (all of em are 7.5 euros) and get lord (if you was rankless) then u buy another class and become legend, then 2 more classes and get vet etc... so why do you put Legend + for Ithilien ranger for example? does that mean it will cost 15 euros?

If you donate 15 euros, you will become legend. If you are legend you'll be able to play all classes that require legend or lower, like the old system.

That's not how our system works.

We need to go back to the fact that our donor system exists to make money, to keep the server up. The fact is, paying class-by-class is far more profitable than rank-by-rank. That's why we managed to make over 500 Euros in August, with a mid-size playerbase (which is 1/3 of what we made when our playerbase was 5 times bigger, but had the old donor system).

But yes, we do agree with lore-based donor classes, which is why map packs exist, which is also why I made a thread asking for ideas. We plan on adding new packs soon, but some unforeseen circumstances involving Admins vanishing might hamper that.

That's not how our system works.

We need to go back to the fact that our donor system exists to make money, to keep the server up. The fact is, paying class-by-class is far more profitable than rank-by-rank. That's why we managed to make over 500 Euros in August, with a mid-size playerbase (which is 1/3 of what we made when our playerbase was 5 times bigger, but had the old donor system).

But yes, we do agree with lore-based donor classes, which is why map packs exist, which is also why I made a thread asking for ideas. We plan on adding new packs soon, but some unforeseen circumstances involving Admins vanishing might hamper that.

I know this isn't how the system works, but a lot people are complaining about the universal donor classes because they aren't lore-depended and it's similar to the donation system of Conwy. Staff said: [quote user_id="11532960" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Dr_olex/74.png" name="Dr_olex"][quote user_id="9121890" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/zoomerenhd/74.png" name="zoomerenhd"]Server is literally conwy 2.0 so that ruined it for me[/quote]
Maybe give us some constructive criticism on what would make the server more enjoyable?[/quote]
And I think one of the ways to make EW more enjoyable is changing the Donator system.

Back