• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

dwarven engineer replace phalnax

lord ish

V2 Lord
name: Dwarven Engineer
armor: full chain i guess?
weapon: Shield and a stone sword with kb
specials: can use xbows (other classes would then be unable to), can throw these thingies that balin made and threw at smaug, essentially flashbangs. they do no damage tho. it would stack, and throw like a snowball or ax/egg idk you decide.

EDIT: removed pike
EDIT: would not replace phalanx, but be a second voter class designed to use the windlass and also deal with bonebreakers better

About the flashbang thing, I suggested a class/ability directly to Tim which would have been similar to this. Basically kinda like a troll rock/grenade, but it gives nausea/blindness/slowness or something to the people it hits.

You'd need to be careful about balance though.

About the flashbang thing, I suggested a class/ability directly to Tim which would have been similar to this. Basically kinda like a troll rock/grenade, but it gives nausea/blindness/slowness or something to the people it hits.

You'd need to be careful about balance though.

I agree. but for this class the flashbang is kinda secondary and maybe even should go in a different class. better yet, maybe this guy can supply teammates with it. the main thing for this class is for it to a) be a better answer to bonebreaker hence the kb, b) replace phalanx because that class is simply too underpowered and c) a nerf to windlass by making it so only one class, this one, can use it.

yeah I think the same effect as naz scree. just make it scree. the code is there.

Flashbang would be good for an other class, Phalanx is a fine class and I've seen people killing many orcs with it, I wouldn't replace it imo since it's a free voter class.

Flashbang would be good for an other class, Phalanx is a fine class and I've seen people killing many orcs with it, I wouldn't replace it imo since it's a free voter class.

maybe an adjustment then?personally i feel windlass needs a nerf, and bonebreaker needs a better counter and this would accomplish both. or perhaps instead leave phalanx as is, and i will remove the pike from it and this will be a separate class who can use the windlass.

I don't agree there should be only one class that is able use the windlass. Yes they do alot of damage, but they're at horrible spots and they can only be used by ond person at a time.

Back