• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Enforcer - Raging Class

Huntifi

V2 Lord
Name: Enforcer

Type:
Can be point/donor
Maps: Up to you guys, I guess I'll make a Poll

Weapons: Iron Sword (Broadsword)

Equipment/Items: 3 ladders & 10 steak [default]

Armor: Leather Tunic (#A34026, Upgrade: Wild Armor Trim & Iron Material), netherite leggings & iron boots

Potion Effects: None (see abilities)

[rule]

Abilities:
- This class works with a currency called blood points, which can be used to pay for this class's ability.
An enforcer spawns with 3 blood points by default, these points are earned by killing players, whether assists should also give these is another question, this is up to whoever tests these.
- Enforcers when they have 6 blood points gain resistance until they use their ability, which consumes all blood points.

The main ability goes as follows: The enforcer screams in anger, a small red particle explosion occurs, and the enforcer gains speed and strength for a certain amount of time, their resistance however is removed and so are all their bloodpoints.

However the ability stated above is only as good as the amount of bloodpoints you have:
- 1 bloodpoint is 3 seconds of speed I and strength I
- 2 bloodpoints is 6 seconds of speed I and strength I
- 3 bloodpoints is 9 seconds of speed I and strength I
- 4 bloodpoints is 12 seconds of speed I and strength II
- 5 bloodpoints is 15 seconds of speed II and strength II
- 6 bloodpoints is a louder scream, bigger particle effect, 18 seconds of speed II and strenght II

Extra Info:
- Activating the rage ability can be done by right clicking your blood points, which of course consumes them all at once.
- Blood points are shown on the most right slot of your toolbar and cannot be moved.
- Any restock does not give blood points to the enforcer.
- The sound for this class's scream could be a short ghast scream sound? Perhaps there are better sounds tho.
- The strength potion effect should only be the case if it actually adds +3 damage/level, if it is +130% or anything like this, it could be slightly unbalanced.
- Blood points cannot be used up during a rage ability.
- Chaining is in theory possible if you get kills during your rage ability and trigger the ability right after your current one runs out, however if this proves too OP, gaining blood points could be disabled during a rage ability.
- Enforcers cannot have more than 6 blood points at a time.

[rule]

Why do you think your class should be added?
It's an interesting concept which I haven't seen on EW yet I do not think?

This kit requires a slightly higher skill set and a varying gameplay style as you have to keep track of your bloodpoints, you can't use your ability at all times and you have to earn kills. Using your ability when you have for example 6 blood points, also makes you lose your protection in exchange of a high speed/damage ability. If you are not careful with how and when you use your ability, you might not end up any better then a regular swordsman.

I mainly feel like on any evil based team this kit could fit in well as it more shows a character who's personality is anger and rage.
But then again these are also human emotions so they might as well fit in on a good side based team.

Interesting Idea. I think for us it would be easier to just make it so that every kill either grants you a potion (that can apply multiple effects at once) or otherwise a virtual tracker of your killstreak, and once you right click your sword (for example), depending on your current killstreak, you get certain effects/amplification and then a massive cooldown. How does that sound? not sure if I what I said made sense xd

P.S: I moved this thread into the Class Suggestion category but it screwed up the poll. Idk how to readd one :(

Last edited:
Back