• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Fixing vale archer / citadel.

JackofAllLegos

V2 Sage
All the Gondor classes from Gondor pack suck. Vale gets over whelmed by soldiers because its to slow, and citadel just gets destroyed by everything. Please fix. <3 Also please make the flying cat class a lil easier to get on lake town

it is against my programming to see an issue without a proposed solution

now I do agree with all y'all and especially sam on this one its f***** hilarious to see a slow thingy that neither does strong melee damage nor does good range damage.. even uruk chieftan (as far as i know, empirewar's only other intended to be a hybrid archer/melee class) on V1 was more useful because at least it did about as much melee dmg as the rest of orcs. maybe just like half troll is a tank, make vale a tank somehow with resistance, and give the bow knockback. that would eliminate the need of buffing either damage as then a low damage becomes justified because it becomes a tank. citadel was supposedly nerfed because it was too op with resistance. so I guess that is not an option for buffs. I do like how executioner gets a bonus on kill, so what if citadel got a bonus like 3 seconds of strength or speed on a kill perhaps? I have no idea how this will work out in balance, I will leave it to the other players who can quote exact figures. this is just a proposed ideas because no one else has proposed ideas in this thread.

Back