• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Goodbye EmpireWar

ElectricCharged

Staff member
V2 Veteran
I'm gonna be honest man, it's kinda hard for me to say this so I'm gonna get straight to the point.

I honestly believe there's no future for EmpireWar, I mean look at it. Pulling little to no players for months on end. Makes me kinda sad. I'm getting tired of checking the website everyday, just to see that nobody's on, so for that reason, I will be formally retiring as an EmpireWar player.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, so this is kind of 'the last straw' I guess. Another reason that I think I should be leaving is that I feel as though I'm ruining the fun of other players who do still come on. Small battles are no longer enjoyable, and even nearly unplayable. Players like me make for very unfair fights: people don't want to lose and get pounded into the ground over and over again. Thus, this why I strongly encourage other top players (e.g. Mik, Riku, PoetAnderson), to leave this server as well, and let the remaining players enjoy their last days on here.

It's been a good ride, and I hope to be seeing some of you again in other places for sure.

One final goodbye!

-ElectricCharged

Even though it's April 1st, just in case this is serious:

It is sad to see you go ;(. I hope you'll keep joining from times to times to check how the community is going, or join epicquestz.
Wish you the greatest!

I strongly agree with you, one of the main reasons I don't like to come on and play is because of me constantly pounding lower skilled players (I believe me and you had a short talk a few months back about this). All it takes is at least 2 pretty good players and they can destroy a full server. When I did play it happened very frequently

Sorry I've been on holiday.

Whether we should take into account this was made on April 1st or not, a general note:

However much it hurts me to say, I have come to accept that EW is a holiday only server now. I still have a lot of fun when there are people on, however rare that is. So I'll continue annoying Tim so that we get those awesome few weeks of PvP goodness.

And yes, if this was serious: It's always unwise to say goodbye xD

Back