• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Goodbye for now...

GiacamoS

V2 King
Due to recent events leading to the death of a friend of my family, and exams I will be inactive for a while. I have not told anyone this but I suffer from depression. I have to collect my sanity and keep myself together and I feel that it will be much too hard to do that along with being an active & vocal member of the EW Community. Thank you for all the good times but I don't think I will be able to play currently. If I am on the server, I will probably not be nearly as vocal as I have been in the past. Also, due to my inactivity, the development of EW 3D will probably be postponed, indefinitely... I will probably never be as vocal as I have been regarding EW even if I do come back. Thank you for all the wonderful times but I feel that I won't be able to continue for a while. Please just leave me be for now.

oml plz no giac you were one of my favorites :( . Well i hope you return, and i hope you get through your difficult time amigo

Just to clarify, I will come back with similar amounts of activity eventually, maybe around time 1.13 is released. I just need to take time off to help the family of the person who died as well as exams. EW 3D WILL be continued.

Back