• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

I'm leaving EmpireWar

ElectricCharged

Staff member
V2 Veteran
I've been on this server for a long time now, and thus, it is not without considerarion that I say my time has finally come. Playing the same maps, killing the same people, even new maps just get boring and oversaturated in under a week. The drag is just too much for me to keep going.

It is for this reason that I, sadly, announce that I will be leaving the EmpireWar Minecraft server permanently. I've made great memories here in the past five years. This is one of the nicest and most tightly knit communities I've ever seen on a Minecraft server, and I truly do wish all of you the best. The magic is simply gone for me. None of you will be able to change my mind.

Farewell forever,

ElectricCharged

I guess more kills for me?
I'm gonna miss you and all the great moments we've had together throughout the years, it was nice to see you again when your welcome message popped up and it was great fun to catch up our friendship again. And thanks for giving me this server ip 5 years ago.
Mik

Didn't really know you well, but I hope you had a great time. See you around!

Back