• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

mage idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Iroh

V2 Lord
there were 5 mages in middle earth, each with diferent abilities. why not instead of having the same boring mage, mages becomes a point class too, points being VERY different and changing per map to add variety? armor, speed, jumpboost, and melee damage would remain the same, the only variety would be in spells.

both teams would have the same mage per map tho to keep it fair and balanced. donor mage would also remain the same.

leave in comments your thoughts

who was the coolest mage?

ideas for other spells include levitate high (enemies take fall damage, can be hit by archers when high), keep fireball for one, glow (reveals enemies through blocks, somewhat like the glowing blue blade of Bilbo), stun? wither?

lol i imagine 4 gandalfs of each team in moria at the khazad dum bridge

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!
NO, YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mute pls

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!
NO, YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mute pls
At the end we actually can really notice that at this part of the map the both teams are stuck on the bridge. Yes, both. If you don't believe, try sitting on a rock and watch them fight.

there were 5 mages in middle earth, each with diferent abilities. why not instead of having the same boring mage, mages can spawn being one of 5, by random chance, each with different abilities? armor, speed, jumpboost, and melee damage would remain the same, the only variety would be in spells.

Actually Gandalf the grey and Mithrandir are the exact same people (gandalf the white included). How do you think the mages would be dressed? Well dress could possibly be ignored, but what about abilities? That won't be fair if mages had differant abilities because obviously one of them would be stronger than the other. I won't continue further to not break your heart entirely.

Have a nice empire war!

I agree there has to come a class that uses levitation since it's the coolest effect.

[quote user_id="17701852" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Lord_Ish/74.png" name="Lord_Ish"]there were 5 mages in middle earth, each with diferent abilities. why not instead of having the same boring mage, mages can spawn being one of 5, by random chance, each with different abilities? armor, speed, jumpboost, and melee damage would remain the same, the only variety would be in spells.

Actually Gandalf the grey and Mithrandir are the exact same people (gandalf the white included). How do you think the mages would be dressed? Well dress could possibly be ignored, but what about abilities? That won't be fair if mages had differant abilities because obviously one of them would be stronger than the other. I won't continue further to not break your heart entirely.

Have a nice empire war![/quote]

edited. take a look now

[quote user_id="8653932" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/TheWitchGuy/74.png" name="TheWitchGuy"]There is no option against, so I won't vote. Therefore I can't see results.

you fucking idiot the poll is not about adding mage
is your iq lower than your gpa?[/quote]
1. Calm down.
2. He means he wants to keep mage the same, so he is against changing mage.

you fucking idiot the poll is not about adding mage
is your iq lower than your gpa?

Forum Rules

1. No form of harassing, offensive or disrespectful language allowed
You are not allowed to in any way harass other users, use swearwords that may be found offensive by certain users or disrespecting any other users. The forums are designed to be in a nice environment of discussion and suggestions, and is not to be found unsafe by any other users.

Next time will result in punishment.

there were 5 mages in middle earth, each with diferent abilities. why not instead of having the same boring mage, mages becomes a point class too, points being VERY different and changing per map to add variety? armor, speed, jumpboost, and melee damage would remain the same, the only variety would be in spells.
-snip-

I disagree with this completely.
First of all, you would make it a point class, taking away Mage from the 39 people that bought it.
Second, having 5 different randomized mages would be very complicated and will make it hard for the people to understand what to expect from there enemies, making the maps much more messy. Especially for new players.
Third, this would be incredibly hard to balance.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back