• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

New Thorin's & Osgiliath classes

Tobberz

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
Hey there. We need a Gondor Voter class for Osgiliath and a Goblin Point class for Thorin's Halls.

Here's the template copied over:

Code:
[u][b][size=5]Name:[/size][/b][/u]
[u][b]Type:[/b][/u] Free / Voter / Point (& Price) / Class Package / Standard Donor
[u][b]Maps:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Weapons:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Equipment/Items:[/u][/b] 3 ladders & 10 steak [default]
[b][u]Armor:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Potion Effects:[/u][/b]
[rule]
[u][b]Abilities:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Extra Info:[/b][/u]
[rule]
[b]Why do you think your class should be added?[/b]

Name: Shadow ranger

Type: Voter

Maps: Osgiliath

Weapons: stone Sword, bow, a few arrows (not like default, no no)

Equipment/Items: [default]

Armor: Carrot hat (green hat for deco)

Potion Effects: Resistance I, Speed I

[rule]

Abilities: none

Extra Info: Some of Faramir's companions from the Ithilien.

[rule]

Why do you think your class should be added?

It should be added because Faramir's men came to help defend Osgiliath. His men are sneaky boys, explaining the presence of Speed, although they need to move silently, so it has no armor besides a cape.

I think it should be added because *cough* it would be interesting to see how tank classes rage when playing it *cough* it would show and remind everyone that Ithilien soldiers were sneaky and stronk

As always, it might have too few hitpoints (cuz I'm bad in such stuff), but my class suggestions are most commonly meant to be modified in certain ways by the staff if they accept them or by players to help them get accepted by staff.

Wait, I'm sorry for double posting, but the you either forgot to mention that the gondor class is also for morgul (according to the thread name), and also forgot to mention Thorin's Halls class request xP

Wait, I'm sorry for double posting, but the you either forgot to mention that the gondor class is also for morgul (according to the thread name), and also forgot to mention Thorin's Halls class request xP
Fixed, thanks.

Back