• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Potential Osgiliath point classes

De_Mik

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Moderator
V2 King
Hey, I made up some classes which can be used for point classes for Osgiliath, If points will be added (maybe never)

Gondor:
Ranger Warrior
-Iron Sword
-Bow (4 arrows)
-Leather chestplate (green)
-Chain boots
-Leather boots (green)
-Speed I

Ranger Archer
-Wooden Sword
-Bow (Power I, 16 arrows)
-Leather armor (Green and darker green)
-Speed I
-Jumpboost I

Mordor:
Haradrim Archer
-Bow (16 poisonous arrows)
-Stone sword
-Leather armor (Red)

Haradrim Chieftain
-Stone sword (Sharpness I, When voted Sharpness III)
-2 Spears
-Leather Chestplate (Red, Protection II, Projectile Protection I)
-Chain Leggings
-Leather Boots (Red)

I hoped you guys like them, maybe they need some changes but I hope the idea is clear.

I would replace Haradrim Archer with some sort of Easterling class. It wouldn't make sense for Harad Archer to be a voter class on one map and a point class on another.

[quote user_id="12519458" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Szucsclan/74.png" name="Szucsclan"]I would replace Haradrim Archer with some sort of Easterling class. It wouldn't make sense for Harad Archer to be a voter class on one map and a point class on another.
Haradrim Spearman, like before :)[/quote]
Yes, but he's suggesting both Spearman (or Chieftain) and Archer. I just think that if two classes are added they should be Spearman and an Easterling class, rather than Archer.

[quote user_id="9802996" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/Tobberz/74.png" name="Tobberz"]
I would replace Haradrim Archer with some sort of Easterling class. It wouldn't make sense for Harad Archer to be a voter class on one map and a point class on another.
Haradrim Spearman, like before :)
Yes, but he's suggesting both Spearman (or Chieftain) and Archer. I just think that if two classes are added they should be Spearman and an Easterling class, rather than Archer.[/quote]
Yes, give those poor Easterlings some love. All they got was that one Easterling class on Pelennor Fields :(

I would like to see a class which is hybrid melee with ranged. Regular bow with no power, steel sword with no sharpness but with less armour. Probably that Orc class on Erebor. It might work well as a new Elven Lord on Helm's Deep as donator.

I would like to see a class which is hybrid melee with ranged. Regular bow with no power, steel sword with no sharpness but with less armour. Probably that Orc class on Erebor. It might work well as a new Elven Lord on Helm's Deep as donator.
Was actually thinking the same.

Assassiniv, stop trying to be smart. I mentioned a class that could be on Helm's Deep that is a melee archer hybrid. Now can we get back on topic of this thread please.

Back