• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Preparation for v3

Tobberz

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
The Transition Begins!
With the Grand Release of v3 happening in but 11 days, I thought I should outline some changes taking place over the next few days.

Today: I have disabled the donor store on Ko-Fi. It will remain disabled until the finalisation of the setup of donations on v3. This is to ensure people do not donate, only to have access to their perks for 11 days or less.

Thursday 24th: Donor classes will be turned into point classes. We understand some donors may find this frustrating, but the realities of the new server have been well-advertised and oft-noted in many areas, and this is an inevitable consequence of this.

Monday 28th: Empire War v2 will close for the preparation and final transition towards v3. This, I must emphasize, not a final closure. v2 will likely remain around during a more medium-term transition, and may even feature in our future anniversary events. Indeed, the 7th anniversary of v2 will take place in December, and it might be fun for a final play-day then.

Let the hype begin!

- Tobberz​

Back