• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Rage Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimeeFox

Developper
Staff member
Developer
Builder
V2 Legend
Necroposting sucks and I hate forums psdoiujgfho\weiudgfho \siduhgffi filthy little hobbits!

fuck the mods coming straight from the server a young playa got it bad cause ima preserver not for shitty updates, so mods think they have the authority to mute me on that link fuck that shit, cause I aint the sport for a punk motherfucker with a rank and report

fuck the mods coming straight from the server a young playa got it bad cause ima preserver not for shitty updates, so mods think they have the authority to mute me on that link fuck that shit, cause I aint the sport for a punk motherfucker with a rank and report
:(

[quote user_id="6137746" avatar="https://cravatar.eu/helmavatar/m4rine_semperfi/74.png" name="m4rine_semperfi"]fuck the mods coming straight from the server a young playa got it bad cause ima preserver not for shitty updates, so mods think they have the authority to mute me on that link fuck that shit, cause I aint the sport for a punk motherfucker with a rank and report
:([/quote]
don’t worry i’m talking about conwy homeboy

Probably fuuuuuuuuuuuuqeen ppl who suhk the stone off too uch btoose jdje foeb fuuc

This is so annoying, nobody uses this thread anymore. I dare inventing a new swear word: limEefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back