• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Denied ShIXTank hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphodmatix

V2 Lord
I believe ShIXTank was hacking but there is a chance i might be wrong. I could not kill him for some reason. I hit him but he did not die, even when it was a 2v1 he killed us both. Unfortunately I got no clips or screenshots but you can ask
ainsley_jerkmeat and when i told him i thought he was hacking he said "good." He killed me a total of at least 8 times before i stopped fighting and he also killed ainsley_jerkmeat a lot.

the evidence is undeniable, these two disgraceful hackers must be banned with no mercy

Don't comment on a report unless you have something to add such as additional proof or statements.

Unfortunately, we can't do something about this now since you didn't provide proof, and we can't take someone's words as truth. We'll keep an eye on him if he's online, but that's the most we can do right now. If it happens again consider recording it with a free recording program.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back