• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

The bonebreaker

Olex

Stonefoot
Staff member
V2 Hero
Bonebreaker is definetly one of the most controversial classes on the server right now and it definetly needs some changes. Bonebreaker is a broken class since it is OP on half of Moria where it can knock dwarves of the stairs, but in the halls it is completely useless. I think the whole concept needs a change and you simply can´t base a whole class around Knockback 2.

I want your guys opinions on the class and suggestions on what we could do to change it.

It's a fine class, there are only 2 flags on stairs and in the halls it serves as a fine support class.

Well maybe it could be like the old warg tamer class on Morgul, with a bone simply for knockback and an additional sword for parts of the map where the knockback is useless. Not sure if this would make it too OP though.

I agree that it needs adjustment. It is extremely infuriating to be repeatedly one-shotted by knockback every time you are at one of these flags.

The name "Bonebreaker" has two meanings. 1. It breaks the bones of the dwarves on the stairs. 2. In the halls, the dwarves break YOUR bones.

The name "Bonebreaker" has two meanings. 1. It breaks the bones of the dwarves on the stairs. 2. In the halls, the dwarves break YOUR bones.
Well... it actually means something else if you know its origin story...

TBH I think that the only change that is need to be done is the price, due to this class fitting half of this map the cost need to be lower, and perhaps switch the vote class with this class (vote is troll right?)

TBH I think that the only change that is need to be done is the price, due to this class fitting half of this map the cost need to be lower, and perhaps switch the vote class with this class (vote is troll right?)
Troll is point class.

Bonebreaker being voter means that there os usually 5-6 of them on the stairs so any other classes can fuck off.

I think the only real solution is reducing the knockback to 1, and making them do more damage.
As stated before, it's just so annoying to get knocked off in one hit constantly.

If kb is reduced to one, the damage bonebreaker does would need to be significantly increased (ik Tim said this) as well as its armour. It doesn't have enough armour to have it last more than 3 seconds in a medium to large brawl, and because the stairs are normally cramped this happens a lot.

The main point is: We should be careful of making it the mage class but without a fireball and mage jump.

Back