• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Recent content by Grissum1

  1. Grissum1

    Pending Dome of Stars infinite restock glitc

    I filled the cauldrons with exactly one level of water for now.
  2. Grissum1

    Pending Ori crosbow

    Found the issue: the damage was set too high. I'll have the mod team fix it when they have time
  3. Grissum1

    Remove or nerf barriers at maps (not lobbies)

    Well, barrier blocks in lobbies still suck very much for anti-immersive reasons, but I understand why they're there. It's the easy way to block people instead of putting a lot of effort into making it pretty and blocking people at the same time. Barrier blocks in maps, however, suck a lot more...
  4. Grissum1

    3.3.3 - Patch Notes

  5. Grissum1

    3.3.3 - Patch Notes

    I had a good time sniping y'all with crossbow 1 level above Minas Tirith > : D
  6. Grissum1

    [ATTACH]

  7. Grissum1

    Happy birthday gng

    Happy birthday gng
  8. Grissum1

    Important Class and Item Info Should Be Displayed

    I like this idea. Let me bring this up to the team. I made stuff on my own as well also to demonstrate this to the team. For now, I'm going to post this here, as it is somewhat related: https://forum.empirewar.org/threads/class-description-on-kit-info.3976/
  9. Grissum1

    Planned Making Fire Archer Less Annoying

    This would be true when you’re playing against 1-2 fire archers. However, when most of the team played fire archers, there are cases when the fire made a difference through area denial, causing the enemy team to capture the flag. More the reason the third suggestion you made should be...
  10. Grissum1

    Planned Making Fire Archer Less Annoying

    Regarding the rest, I do not share the same sentiment with the second suggestion. As much as possible, I'd like a pure demonstration of skill rather than getting lucky on the 50% fire. Instead, I think the fire can be 5 seconds before it burns out. That's what the last iterations of the server...
  11. Grissum1

    Important Class and Item Info Should Be Displayed

    We are looking to make classes more descriptive in the way of summarizing what the class does in a concise form instead of just displaying pure stats without much context. However I think displaying all of these stats is a good idea as well. However, I'd have to ask, for the items, how do you...
  12. Grissum1

    Planned Making Fire Archer Less Annoying

    The Grass is green and the sky is blue. But yes, I am working on low fire rp atm
  13. Grissum1

    [MEDIA]

  14. Grissum1

    Visible Parry usage indicator using entity particles

    I think a visible parry indicator when you use parry would be nice to ensure fairness across the classes. That is because classes like Uruk Maceman and Gondor Captain have a visual indicator (using entity particles) when you activate the active effect ability. The same case applies to Shield...
  15. Grissum1

    Resolved 'The Hoe'

    Can confirm this works on combat classes with the hoe as a weapon.
Back
Top