• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Empire War Forums

m4rine_semperfi
m4rine_semperfi
Not online anymore, unless there is a reunion sorta event but i dont see it being 24/7. I think this server has a good 3-5 years left with the same crew of people unless something changes or you guys stay dedicated as fuck. The last update was like 6 months ago
LimeeFox
LimeeFox
That's actually a good question. I think about the same as m4, more or less. It's clear that the golden age of both EmpireWar and Minecraft have passed, but there is still a chance to get alot more players especially with the help of the Amazon series.
Borin
Borin
Non-existant. Dead. Severely crippled. Not among the living. I'd be... 35 so uh, living my life.
The_Witch_Pikmin
The_Witch_Pikmin
Discord might still be used occasionally. Don't know how long the server will last though.
Olex
Olex
EW will never die. It's like the Queen
Tobberz
Tobberz
We will still be looking for new staff candidates.
Cluckz
Cluckz
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
assassiniv
assassiniv
A fading memory about the "good old days"
G
GiacamoS
dusted by thanos except not revived
Sir Schnitzel the Delicious
Sir Schnitzel the Delicious
It will always have a place in my heart.
Tobberz
Tobberz
How dare you, if EW ever goes down (which it won't, even when MC dies we will buy MC to keep EW going), it will make such a big crash even Kekman in Puerto Rico will hear it.
Back