• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Reduced Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxers

Minecraft username: BoxerRebellion
Ban/mute reason: Rudeness
Banned/muted by: Unknown
What, if any mods you were using: Lunar Client
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I find my ban to be unjustified on the context surrounding the incident was heavily ignored.

Two players I have encountered: Gerome_Powell and Turtlebomb66, have made a repetitive behavior of being flat out toxic towards me in chat. Spamming "L" whenever they kill me, throwing insults, making negative remarks on my gameplay style, etc. I do not have screenshots of this, but I am certain they can be found in the logs.

Their behavior got too toxic that I started clapping back. I referred to Gerome's friend, Turtle, as a "homo", which I believe is the reasoning for my punishment. And yet, Gerome and Turtle remains unscathed from their actions. The moderator who punished me probably did not look deep enough in the chat logs to get a better understand on what happened.

I am willing to accept the punishment if Gerome and Turtle receives it as well considering they were the ones who started the toxicity, and it was not their first time.

Last edited:
Edit: Just got the screenshots from Gerome_Powell and Turtlebomb66 today. The moderator, Grissum1, is doing absolutely nothing about it.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    193.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    285.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    148.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    66.1 KB · Views: 13
Hello BoxerRebellion,

after we have analyzed your situation, we have decided we will not be removing your mute. Correct, you were muted for saying a homophobic slur, but that was a 2-week mute. The actual reason why you were permanently muted afterward is because of your racist comment that was not dealt with lately (see DMs below)

However, after examining the situation further, we have concluded that Gerome and Turtle will be muted. Moreover, your permanent mute will be reduced to a one-month mute, as we also decided it is a bit excessive.

In the current system, it may still say permanent mute until that is fixed. For now, I will manually keep track of your time.

Thank you for making time to appeal in our forums.

- Grissum1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back