• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Assassin

Daedheldir

V2 Sage
Name:Assassin
Type:Standard Donor
Maps:All
Weapons:Iron Sword (Poison), 2 Throwing Knifes
Equipment/Items:10 Steak 5 ladders
Armor: Leather Helmet, Leather Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Leather Boots
Potion Effects:Speed 1
Abilities: Stealth Infiltration (Invis for 5 sec or alike to hide movement)
Extra Info: Designed by Kingmarvin and MendingPug using template. space to put it is behind the map special classes in a little chambers where spaces for new classes can be made. It may be a good refreshment after ranger and mage for a good melee/ranged combo extra ladders is to be able to infiltrate with the stealth infiltration ability

Well, here's the thing with invis; the heads and armor don't disappear. It just seems like a class combined between Harad Spearman and Easterling. Also, hiding and sneaking without those abilities are easy enough. Just crouch and go a different way. To be quite frank, if this were implemented, I don't think it'd be worthy of a donor rank anyways.​

Improve it perhaps also the invis is meant for quick work off moving unseen,

(edit)
btw i recommend checking out my other suggestion if this one does not please you. (Rohan guardsman)

Improve it perhaps also the invis is meant for quick work off moving unseen,
It's not really that easy, nor possible to "move unseen" on the server. Especially for people who play with hitboxes, they're just as much as a target. There's no unique aspect to this class really. It's just a soldier, with weaker armor, few projectiles, and the ability to have its name not seen.​

I’d say a class where your name is hidden no matter if you’re shifting or not. Once you take damage you’re noticed or in pvp. You could sneak around like normal like Drew mentioned, but you’d be able to do so much faster and effectively giving it purpose. Maybe add this to ithilien soldier or ranger to entice people to use them more, as they’re nothing super interesting as of now. I find myself only using soldier or default archer instead of the ithilien variants.

Invis would work, we'd just need to give the class resistance instead of Armour.... except for the hitboxes 'feature' which makes invis in Minecraft PvP basically impossible sadly.

As m4 says, a name-hidden class would work, but I'm not quite sure how we'd implement that.

Don't hitboxes go invisible with the player?

Back