• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Brawler

Sauron154

V2 Legend
V1 Lord
BRAWLER
Class: Donor
Type: Melee
Map: All
Weapons: Brass Knuckels (Knockback 2) (Sharpness 3)
Armor: Full Leather
Special Abilities: Has a bottle of booze wich it can drink to get strength 2 for 8 seconds and one that gives speed 2 for 6 seconds.

This is literally another rendition of the already berserker class to be straight up honest.

Eh I kinda disagree with Drew here. The idea of having a sort of 'power-up' state the class can enter is new and we don't have that on other classes right now, with the exception of Maceman's power attack but that doesn't quite count.

I think perhaps the perk you named would be a bit OP, but I'm sure we could work something out.

Excuse me while I emphasize the fact these forums might end up as my personal blog xD

Ya know I was thinking about this and realised we don't have any classes with 'powerups' apart from maceman, and it really could a lot to the playstyle. I mean you could implement it really simply - just give a class a speed potion, or strength (maybe too OP), but you get the idea. I'll certainly consider it, and ideas are welcome.

Back