• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Denied Catlover 816 Autoclicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

V2 Legend
Original thread: https://www.empirewar.org/forums/m/5312442/viewthread/32053325-catlover816-autoclicker

It's not great by any means, but this is what I managed to record
(Hopefully coupled with Cat's confession this ought to be enough for a punishment)

• 1:18 - in the melee encounter you can see how Cat is clicking fast but has a terrible aim (when I tested out an autoclicker (not on EW ofc) I did notice my aim became a lot worse than usual)
  • 1:38 - toggle
  • 2:45 - does nothing (probably looking for the toggle key) then suddenly starts clicking
  • 5:46 - toggle
  • 6:05 - stops to find toggle key, toggles
  • 7:04 - the best evidence I think I have here, runs and clear toggle at 7:06/7:07
  • 8:20 - toggles off after killing teammate, notices me, toggles again
  • 9:00 - getting more used to toggling so smoother toggle, but you can notice the split-second thinking required just before it
  • 9:55 - also some of my best evidence - toggles when opening gate and constant clicking throughout this encounter

Context is key here; while a lot of this evidence could be considered as normal for many players, Cat usually has a very low cps and this sudden increase (with bad aim) points to one of two things; jitterclick or autoclick. Based on Cat's confession and the clear toggling in the video we must go with the latter.

[youtube]78iuCLx9kSQ[/youtube]

This was an awkward case, so the whole Mod team had an input.
The consensus is that it is a suspicious video, but alone is not enough to ban. (I think you kinda realized this, as you didn't post it initially).
In my view, when viewed in conjunction with his admission, it does become a little more suspicious, but since we don't ban for confession, little changes in our opinion.

We will be sure to keep our eye on him, and I am certain the community will too.

Denied and *locked*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back