• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Denied Catlover816 Autoclicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

V2 Legend
I noticed (no offence) that Catlover816 was actually getting kills, and on further observation it was clear as daylight that they were using autoclick - for example Cat was at least 20 blocks away from any enemy players and still clicking without stopping, at a constant rate.

After this I turned my screen recorder on but no other conclusive evidence was recorded - however I managed to get this out of Catlover:

This is an unfortunate case.

We can never ban someone just because they say they hack - in the same way someone cannot be imprisoned for saying they murdered. You need solid evidence beyond simple witnesses and confession.

You mention you did record, and that you did see him hack. Whilst I truly believe you, and the rest of the staff likely does too, that doesn't matter - we need evidence. His confession here seems pretty clear, and to me it is very likely he really was hacking. But still, we can't do anything about this - we need footage.

If you do have usable footage, feel free to make another report. In the future, it might be wise to not make a report so that the players and staff can gather evidence, then give the offender the correct punishment. In this case, I worry that catlover will simply not hack now, and won't punished duly.

So, this is denied.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back