• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Easterling Class

>Minas Tirith needs no new classes, and will get no new classes for the foreseeable future.
>As far as I know Easterlings were not at Osgiliath, and we need a Gondor Voter class on that map before a Mordor/Evil class anyway.

>As such, it would be far more reasonable to add an Easterling class to some of the Rhovanon maps - specifically Dale and Erebor. The orcs need a point class on that map, so this suggestion could work there.
>Furthermore, as you can see in this thread, we already have a hypothetical Easterling class marked in for a future voter class.

Now I shall proceed to the actual suggestion.
>As has been previously pointed out, a Golden Helmet is not an option.
>A Golden Sword with 3-4 sharpness would, by my calculations, do 6-6.5 damage, which is about the same as the default sword on EW.
>It has two spears, which is 1 fewer than what Spearman has.
>It has far, far less armour than any other class.

In summary, you have created a class which is Spearman, but worse.

But as I said earlier, we do need Easterling classes. So if you could restructure this class, go ahead.

Hmmm, I would like to see a red team variant to pikeman, maybe make it like a Phalanxier but with a shield that looks like one in picture

main-qimg-aaf8bfe38fc3df15d3aba57cd61f8454-c_1516308907.jpg

To be honest, I could probably make that shield design just by attaching custom banner, but I have tried designing banner for shield & it doesn't look very nice, so I will probably texture damage value of shield, this CAN be done without messing up every texture of shield for classes while still being able to be used for certain classes.

Back