• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

EMPIRE PACK REVAMPED! (FULL LOTR/MEDIEVAL TEXTURES)

m4rine_semperfi

V2 Veteran
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L8CoUIRJhY6oRM0wCg325UAkf-QLQNSW

Just like the glory days, there are no vanilla textures and many have been updated/fixed to look cooler with the maps.

Every vanilla texture/out of place texture has been replaced by either a jolicraft texture (the base of the first EW pack, like where the grass comes from), a LOTR texture, or a medieval texture. All are carefully picked to maintain the current style!

Erebor is now dark green like movies

Dale has a better looking sandstone color

Restock chests are the classic texture now, black trim/brown lines, which means the default chests had to be changed so they are now a new texture with tan trim and a brown design, basically the normal chests you are used to are the restocks now, like how it was pre ender chest days (2013-2015?)..

No huge hoods and 3D helmets that look much different than MC style

No huge 3d model weapons, Orc Mace is back to its 2D glory

All custom armor and no vanilla diamond/gold

Diamond is now Mithril -> White shiny armor with a few light blue gems

1.8.9 PVP sounds, and no heart particle when you hit people

Low custom fire, so you can see better when torchers burn you!

I recomend this as a base pack, instead of the default one, as it only has improvements. Feel free to edit it or suggest things in this thread!

I also recomend my mod pack + realistic light texture pack, which can be found here

-Removed weird blaze rod texture, it is the only default item now, unless someone knows a good wand-blaze rod texture

Interesting. I would advise adding screenshots to the post so people know what they are getting before they download it ;)

Interesting. I would advise adding screenshots to the post so people know what they are getting before they download it ;)
I would but i’m in Spain so I can’t right now. Although in general it’s very reminiscent of the old EW pack. I will update thread eventually.

1.13.2 UPDATE

Link has been updated: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L8CoUIRJhY6oRM0wCg325UAkf-QLQNSW

Everything is now working in 1.13.2! I am still working on deleting repeat/uneccessary files so hopefully within a few days the filesize will go down (it's still not that big though)

Changelog:
-Particles are now dark red blood when you hit people (except for crit particles, as they are seen from bows too and for the sake of pvp it helps you to know if you crit)
-Crowns have the correct names for donors and correct item texture
-Leather armor sleeves are now longer and look normal
-Cool new blaze rod staff texture
-Erebor bricks slightly altered
-Low fire looks better
-even includes Balrog and Fellbeast textures, i have my hopes up:)
-Cyan clay is now grey because oliphants use cyan
-New 1.13 textures in the same jolicraft/EW/medieval style (underwater stuff, stripped wood, etc)
-Language update, LOTR items have names like Mithril (is diamond), ender eye is Palantir for osgiliath, end rod is Crossbow, Prismarine is Erebor Bricks, and the weapons are all correct (iron pickaxe=mithril hammer, spear=stick, etc)
-Mithril Halberd now looks like a halberd (axe/pike combo)

TO DO
-New hotbar in the works

When you walk on dirt it sounds like someone is building dirt wich is really annyoing

No, build dirt in a single player world it sounds different. If it doesn’t then it must have glitched when i updated the pack to 1.13

Ok well I don't know what you are talking about, first off I can hear a slight difference & one is quieter than the other. Second, in the audio files there are 2 seperate sounds for them.

The reason is I am using the original minecraft sounds from 2010/2011 is because I prefer them and I think they are how the game was meant to be before jeb changed them. Anyways, go into the resource pack and delete every folder in "sounds" EXCEPT for "custom" (those are the EW sounds), the "mob" (troll sounds for gollem), and if you want 1.8 pvp sounds don't delete entity/damage folder. There you go.

Back