• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Father Christmas is back in business!

Olex

Stonefoot
Staff member
V2 Hero
That's right.
We're back here celebrating another christmas at Empire War. Obviously I had to give my bearded brother on the North Pole a call to notify him that this community is as immortal as he is.

You know what to do; Give me a wishlist of things you'd like to see in the future from the Empire War team and our sister-squad on EpicQuestz. Santa Claus will be watching this thread closely and deliver presents to acknowledge our most active and loyal community members!

1639492316_novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper.png

We have all got a rough couple of years behind us, so let's make sure that we enjoy this time of the year in any way we can, weither it be online or away from our beloved screens.

We would like to wish all of you a merry, MERRY Christmas!
Be kind to eachother and I hope to see you during the holidays.

Happy Eruilluvatarmas! In the future of EmpireWar I'd like to see lots of players playing on a LOTR map, and role playing LOTR characters in chat & in game. Otherwise, I wish everyone the best in their lives, and especially success in their studies, because as we know, the easier the studies, the more free time there is to spend on EW!
I heard you mentioned eq, i wish lots of people to come visit us and build cool maps that ew might use for pvp :)

Tell Santa I would like the Balrog to make a return, even as an Easter egg or Map Decoration! (But preferable a playable class ;> ). Also keep mage in play. Happy Holidays and thanks for all you guys do!

Dear Santa Claus/Дед Мороз/Saint Nicholas,
I would like to ask for a speedy yet complete development of v3, a resurgence for the server, and another ten years of Empire War. And much the same for EpicQuestz.

Dear Santa,

This year for christmas I would like a firework show.
Or free fireworks for everyone.
Or both.

-Tobiko13

SANTA!
I want a duplicate of Tobberz to organise things for me when I've no time, thanks.

Back