• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

hey im back

godfisher

V1 Sage
so hi everyone whether you remember me or not I'm back. I recently felt nostalgic and reinstalled minecraft and came straight to this server, and I've just got one question; what happened to all the people!! It used to be bustling but every time I've been on it seems near enough to dead. I miss the old days

As you may know, the server shut down for a couple of months in (2016? Right?). When it returned we had lost the majority of the playerbase, We are still able to fill the server whenever we update it, and you might just have joined in the worst time possible.. School has recently started for most of our players and the server has gone to sleep again. Hopefully we can get some more players on this weekend!

Yea I remember the shut down. I hope I can join on one of the busy times cause it's a shame seeing the server pretty empty.

The server isn't in any chance of shutting down again though, despite the fact we have fewer players than in 2016.
We've got a new donation model, and the server is less than 1/3 as expensive to keep up as before.

As Olex says, we do get a lot of players, mainly during holidays and after updates, but also on weekends.

Back