• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Accepted IcedOutPvP Ban Reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedOutPvP

ign: IcedOutPvP
Ban Reason: false ban for 'autoclicker'
Banned by Cotander

I was playing on the server and butterflying ~ 15 cps. There were some accusations of me allegedly autoclicking in chat, however i did not expect much to come from this. Some time later, I was banned for the reason "autoclicker".

My mouse is the model O and the only setting I have changed is the debounce time of the mouse (to 0ms). If you do not know what that is, the debounce time is the time another click cannot register after a click has been performed. Therefore, 0ms debounce time means that every performed click will actually register. Changing the debounce time is a feature that comes with the mouse's software (in fact, almost every mouse software for gaming mice will have this option), so it is not an external program or 'cheat'. It is part of the mouse, and not something that is forced upon the hardware, i. e. an exploit.

I have discussed all these things in DMs with Cotander, who banned me, and he said he had reduced my ban to 2 weeks. However, he suggested I write an appeal if I wanted an instant unban, which is why I am here : D

To actually prove my innocence, i have uploaded a snippet of me playing on the server before my ban happened to youtube. In the video i have the cps display mod enabled (upper left corner of the screen). As you can see, the CPS steadily build up to 14~15 whenever i engage someone and are not instantly at 15 as soon as i start clicking, as it would be the case with an autoclicker. In addition, they fluctuate around 15, sometimes more sometimes less, and are not constantly at a full integer value. There is also a montage of me playing PvP on Minemen Club on my channel, if that could help proving I am a somewhat experienced PvPer, even though I am quite new to the server.

I hope this can help clear up this misunderstanding and make you consider unbanning me.

Best Regards
IcedOutPvP

Hello, IcedOutPvP, I have examined your evidence and I have decided to unban your account. My apologies for the delay.

Sincerely,
Grissum1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back