• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Denied ItzMonkeyBusines

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDrewSky

Staff member
V2 Veteran
Name of reported: ItzMonkeyBusines
Reported for what: Autoclicker, forcefield, aimbot

First off, I do apologize for the watermark. Quicktime does not record audio, and to prove the autoclicker/speed clicker or whatever you'd like to call it. Listen to speed of his swings. Also notice at certain parts, such as 1:22 where he seems to lock onto his teammate. He also always seems to hit out of range. Perhaps it's just me, but I have found this player to be suspicious. Be the judge.

Evidence:
[youtube]Uenx20QzYRA[/youtube]

As i know it's been a long lasting rule that players are encouraged to comment on player reports, i would like to add that he is indeed hacking

I banned him before, but he proved that he jittered, not autoclicked. As for the other hacks you mentioned, what you have provided isn't enough proof for a ban. We'll keep an eye on him and I'll leave this thread open incase someone records more evidence.

Simply saying 'Yes, he hacks' isn't a helpful addition to a report.

Please, do not comment on reports. Merely saying that he does or does not hack does not contribute to the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back