• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Planned Medic cake timer

• Thread starter Deleted member 5060
  • Start date
This suggestion has been accepted for implementation and will be added in a future update.
D

Deleted member 5060

Into the later flags or even early on a majority of the time when playing medic you’ll lose your ability to place cakes, if a cake is placed at a flag and then that flag is capped by enemies your cake will stay there indefinitely. There also seems to be a issue where sometimes when cakes are broken or eaten the game thinks it’s still there leaving you unable to place more.

Ruchard_, Member

Empire War

24 March 2024

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion! Yes agreed, it has been a long time bug. Our developers will look into it!

Regards,

Grissum1

Grissum1
Moderator / Texture Designer
Department of the Creative Team

Empire War / EpicQuestz
favicon.png

Im gonna commit unalive if I stumble upon another one of these forum signatures.

But back on topic, this is more of a bug than a design choice, that when you break or eat them the game still thinks they're there. I'll also try adding a timer for the cakes, when I have the time, such that they disappear after like 2-3 minutes for example

Back