• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Minas Tirith Parkour

Tobberz

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
Why hello there!

I have updated the parkour in the Minas Tirith lobby to be very difficult.

It now has four levels, the first being the normal one you know and love. Then the second one is entirely new.

There is no 'checkpoint' system between levels 1 and 2. This means if you fall on level 2, it's all the way to the start for you!

Levels 3 and 4 are the bonus levels from the old helms lobby. I updated one jump, and they should all work fine now. There are 'checkpoint' levels for 3 and 4.

If you do make it to the top, there will be a prize. Maybe I'll think of something more fun for the future, but right now it's just a few thousand points... maybe 5-10k. It'll probably be higher for the first person who makes it.

Naturally, you need to prove you made it up there. Either get a Mod to vouch for you, let me see it in person, take a video, or be very careful by taking screenshots showing your gamemode throughout. I'm very picky!

Then PM me or post here with evidence.

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon. Maybe you'll prove me wrong, maybe not.

No, no one has managed it. I've even tpd people to level 3 and they haven't made it ;)

Back