• Make sure to read the forum rules before creating a new thread or commenting on someone else's thread. The forum rules can be read on this page.

Morgul orc

Status
Not open for further replies.

assassiniv

V1 Sage
I think we need a point class for the orc team in minas morgul due to the lack of point classes for the orc team in minas morgul.
Morgul orc:
description: The morgul orcs are the elite guards of the tower in minas morgul, they are equiped with morgul steel equipment which have mystical effects on those who either attack him or get attacked by him.
team and maps: Orcs in minas morgul.
armour: Iron chestplate with Thorns 2 named morgul steel chestplate, chain leggings with protection 1 and black leather boots.
Weapons: Maybe retextured item that deals 1 heart of damage or nerfed iron sword. His sword will cause the enemies posion 1-2 for 6 sec min and the time will increase for each orc the enemy has killed. It will also cause the target blindness for 1-2 sec.
Effects: The morgul orc will have slowness 1-2 or hunger level of 3 bars and regen either like troll or slower but gain health by killing.
explenation: Due to the morgul steel being heavier the orc wont wear full armour but have a chestplate instead (and be slower). The morgul blade wound both flesh and soul and so will cause both poison (maybe replace it with with wither) and actual damage (along with blindness). I think that perhaps give that class a cooldwon on its weapon and buff him with strength so he can cause good damage but give players the chance to escape.

P.S after seeing a shit ton of class suggestions i think that there should be a better format for this type of suggestions.

Maybe poison time a little increased and he gets that time decreased with each kill (encouraging to go capture + since poison is put on sword, each time he puts it into the body of his victim, the poison density on the sword logically decreases)

Maybe poison time a little increased and he gets that time decreased with each kill (encouraging to go capture + since poison is put on sword, each time he puts it into the body of his victim, the poison density on the sword logically decreases)
Nope, the blade itself is poisoned.

I don't see this class as viable.. tbh I liked both older orcs better (the pike with wooden sword and strength, and the one with the iron ax from v1). This would be a cool class on a different map tho!

Also warg tamer is coming to morgul too, so you can tack this onto another map

I think your right. as cool as that would be and as much as it would make sense, the class could annihilate berserker and other low armor classes and offset the delicate balance we have worked so hard to achieve.

I think your right. as cool as that would be and as much as it would make sense, the class could annihilate berserker and other low armor classes and offset the delicate balance we have worked so hard to achieve.
thats kinda his point. You see, as much as we like to talk about spears reking bers and low armour class, this is not realistic. True berserker and mage got nerf but they are still strong classes. Mage is a ranged unit that can eliminate wood and has inf ammo. Berserker can 2 shot cons, archer and other classes with low armour and they cant really resist. Therefor i belive this class could cover lets say cons and archers and defend them from berserkers, mages and other classes (also berserker deserve a buff).

I understand that, but I feel thorns isn't the best way of going about that. Thorns is a no skill and I think that's not really fair. Thorn 1 on maybe one piece of armor, but we shouldn't have too much.. the killing of mage and berserker should be more skill based than passively annihilating high skill classes.

I understand that, but I feel thorns isn't the best way of going about that. Thorns is a no skill and I think that's not really fair. Thorn 1 on maybe one piece of armor, but we shouldn't have too much.. the killing of mage and berserker should be more skill based than passively annihilating high skill classes.
berserker and mage gives u more power with less skill put into it which means its counter should be the same

not mage, and literally we are talking about any idiot with a sword killing everyone with thorn armor versus having the skill to hit and not be hit/use mage which requires IMMENSE skill post nerf. Ass, the balance is perfect and I feel thorns could be a thorn in the mod's side when reworking balance

I'm extremly sorry for necropost, but this suggestion kept me triggered ever since I first read it.

I randonly found a good and funny picture for the situation, just randomly
rW5cIs5l.jpg

Honestly, I'm 100% sure it DOESN'T increase and does decrease

Well Lime, It's up to us weither a suggestion is worth implementing or not, we will talk about it.
*locked*

In the future, instead of necroposting you can send us a link ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back